Calendar Issue

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Calendar Issue

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing error messages when displaying the Calendar page ??

I get the following at the top of the page:

• Warning: Illegal string offset 'data' in template_preprocess_calendar_month() (line 38 of D:\web sites\drupal7\sites\www.brc.ac.uk.psl\modules\calendar\theme\theme.inc).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'data' in template_preprocess_calendar_month() (line 43 of D:\web sites\drupal7\sites\www.brc.ac.uk.psl\modules\calendar\theme\theme.inc).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'data' in template_preprocess_calendar_month() (line 38 of D:\web sites\drupal7\sites\www.brc.ac.uk.psl\modules\calendar\theme\theme.inc).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'data' in template_preprocess_calendar_month() (line 43 of D:\web sites\drupal7\sites\www.brc.ac.uk.psl\modules\calendar\theme\theme.inc).

I am running Aurora/Firefox - latest version on a Windows-7 box with 4Gb RAM.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, I'll find out

Thanks Steve, I'll find out after the weekend.

It does that for me too. 

It does that for me too.  Also the calendar seems to think that the BENHS field meeting runs for the whole of July.